Removed from the bridge of the former RMS IVERNIA at Alang in 2004, these phones were manufactured by London-based TMC (Telephone Manufacturing Company) to provide direct contact with other parts of the ship. Aside from chipped paintwork, these ensembles are in excellent condition. Phones 2 and 3 come with the separate buzzer, which was located directly above each phone.
From RMS IVERNIA (1955)
Base Measurements: 10.5 Inches Long by 6 Inches Wide by 2.5 Inches Deep
Hand Set: 10 by 4 Inches